Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Night Gingerbread Houses

The Bender family invited us over to build some gingerbread houses tonight and it was so fun. Nicole made all the pieces and frosting from scratch which is amazing to me because I would have no idea how to do that. Some of the parts were a little askew but we made sure the Benders got all of those ones :) So of course the kids had a blast with all the decorating , I definitely ate more candy than I put on the house, and I think the Dad's should get new jobs as architects, if you look closely you can see Jason sticking out his tongue in deep concentration. What a fun night! Thank you so much for including us !!



3 comments:

Christy said...

What a fun idea! It looks like you all had a great time. Are you packed? Have fun this week! ALOHA!

Sally said...

Wow, you could put that house at Festival of Trees!

queenieweenie said...

So fun and it turned out SO cute!