Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Today is my birthday and it was the best day ever!!! It started out with Bobby serving me breakfast in bed and then we went to the beach. We enjoyed the sunshine for awhile and then we did some snorkeling. It was awesome we saw so many cool fish, including a couple of puffer fish.

We saw all these little sand crabs running around and it is amazing to me how much they blend into the sand. You would never even notice them if they didn't move.




Bobby has been wanting to go surfing but there aren't that many good surf spots, so today he surfed on the man made wave which was really fun. He said it was pretty hard and that it's not like anything he's done before and he has done it all, so that's crazy.


This evening we went to a luau which was so much fun!! They had some silly activities that we tried, this was like a javelin throw.




They slow roasted a pig and we got to watch them dig it up, although we're pretty sure that's not the actual pig we ate, it was still pretty cool.







This guy was awesome , it's hard to capture something like that in a picture, but it sure was fun to watch.









I went up on stage twice to hula dance. The first time was voluntary, they wanted people to come up and learn a dance, the second time they picked me out of the crowd. It was a little embarrassing but it was fun and I'm glad I did it. Bobby really should have been up their with me but he hid behind the camera when he saw the girl coming to get him.



On our way home we saw all these trees lit up and thought it looked cool so we stopped and got a picture.

Wow what an awesome day!! This has been the best week and best birthday!!! Thank you so much Bobby for all of this and everything you do for me. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful man!! Thank you to everyone who helped with our kids, this was such an amazing trip and I love and appreciate my family so much!!!!
And of course thank you to Frankie, the condo was amazing and so was the use of the Audi!

15 comments:

Nik said...

Yeah, what an awesome 30th. Bobby should give Jason some lessons! Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Ditto what Nicole said, except replace "Jason" with "Nate"! That's awesome that you got to have such a great birthday week. Happy Birthday!

The McKell Family said...

WOW! It looks like you guys are having a blast!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I remembered you yesterday because it was my anniversary! I am glad you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Toby and Holly said...

What fun!! Happy 30th! Way to go Bobby.

Amanda&Wade said...

no more bragging!! haha... you are gonna laugh when you see my blog!

Tarin said...

Gina, I'm SO glad you are having such a great time. You deserve it. Happy 30th!

Bobby, I think you should help Dennis plan my 30th...even thought it's year and years and YEARS away....

Adam and Dani said...

Happy, happy birthday! It looks like you are having a great time. I am jealous. We have a couple feet of snow here... Lots of love!

jennie said...

Hey Bobby!! It's been forever! I got to your blog from Allison Weenig"s blog! What a cute family you have. Where are you now?

Amanda&Wade said...

P.S. you look so pretty in all your pics!! love you

Christy said...

Happy Birthday! What a way to celebrate! I wish I were enjoying the sun on a beach. Oh well, shoveling snow is almost the same. :) Glad you're having a great time! Way to go, Bobby. I'm impressed! :)

DLUX said...

Oh man!! Looks so fun! I'm so glad you got to go and do all that. Happy Birthday sis! I love you so much and can't wait to talk to you all about it.

Katie said...

Sounds like your guys have had a great trip. Happy 30th birthday to you!!

Tiffany Wilson said...

You give me hope that you really can have a life after 3 (or, in your case, 4) children! What a great adventure. . .and escape!

Lobdell family said...

Happy Birthday Gina!! That looks like so much fun.

Mandi said...

Happy late birthday!! What an awesome way to spend your birthday. It looks like so much fun.