Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Baby!!

So if you didn't know already, my sisters, my mom and I are Twilight fans (fanatics whatever), and a few months ago we thought it would be fun to see the movie on opening day. We knew it would be crazy to try and get tickets so we did the only logical thing, we rented a theater and invited 162 of our closest family and friends to come be crazy Twilighters with us!! I have to say it was soooo much fun and I would do it again in a heart beat! Rachel did most of the planning and oganizing, Amanda and I made some party favors and my mom was in charge of the after party, it turned out to be such a fun night that I'm sure we will do it all over again when New Moon comes out. As you can see we were all sporting our awesome twilight tee's and having a great time.


People came from all over and it was really fun to be there with so many friends, old and new.











The after party was alot of fun, my mom put out a basket of apples which if you haven't read the book (are you living under a rock?) represents the forbidden fruit, which is Bella in the story.

She also had this awesome red velvet cake made and it was super yummy!

Thank you all so much for coming and making it so much fun. I have already been back to see the movie again and I have to say it was so much better the second time!! I highly recommend seeing it again!!!
See you all at New Moon!!!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks for doing all that, what a great night! I LOVED the movie and want to see it again too. I'm totally in for New Moon!

Christy said...

You Rock! Loved it! The cake is too cute! If I hadn't been sick, we would've come over. I'm trying to figure out when I can go see it again. :) Thanx again for the cute pics!

Bobbi said...

Holy Crap! Yes, I have to say you are EXTREME!!! I love it!!! Let me know when you do the New Moon party! I am so there!!! (I've been needing a good excuse to visit Happy Valley...our ten year high school reunion might not have been good enough, but a Twilight movie I might fly in for!)

DLUX said...

It was soooo much fun! Thanks for all you did! Can't wait to do it again for "New Moon".

queenieweenie said...

Renting out a whole theatre? That is way too cool

Toby and Holly said...

Okay, so not fair. I haven't even seen it yet. I know Toby really wants to take me and It seems like I see him only a couple days a week, so when it will happen, who knows! You guys went all out. How Fun!! So I think I'll be planning a trip your way when New Moon comes out!!

The McKell Family said...

looks like u guys had fun!!! I loved the movie!!!

Mandi said...

Thanks again for the fun night! I can't wait for the second movie to come out.