Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bobby in Cali with Mom and Dad

Well I flew in for business on Wednesday and had meetings until Thursday afternoon

and at that point mom and dad picked me up and we rolled out!



Thursday we ate at dads version of Harry's- (the old Bobs Big Boy by the mission viejo mall).
Friday mom went to work and dad and I hung out- Dad prepared his talk for Sunday and I watched tv and vegged.



Friday night we picked up Cassy

and headed to the symphony- with a stop at Jerry's Deli on the way



The symphony played some movie tunes from old John Wayne movies and a few others- fun to watch all the different musicians do their things! Then The Righteous Bro Bill Medley rocked out with the symphony- mom and dad did not like how loud it was. Cassy had a ball and I was entertained. He sang his popular hits from Dirty Dancing and Ghost- ( I had the time of My life and Unchained Melody)
Fun Night
Sat- Mom went to work because she is a workaholic---dad worked on his talk for awhile and then he worked the weed eater while I worked the Lawn Mower-it's such a huge lawn it took us an entire 25 minutes!Then we washed his car, then mom drove up and so we washed hers too!
Sat evening- Mom, Dad and I took off for Carson Calif-with a stop in Santa Ana for some good Vietnamese food-(Pho is good)Then we got to doing what we set out to do--Watch Real Salt Lake Soccer- Great game with Mom cheering her heart out the team ended with a 2-2 tie that sends RSL on to the Western Conf Championships!!! Go RSL GO!!!





Sunday dad gave a great talk and Bobby left to return to Utah.

1 comment:

Amanda&Wade said...

At least someone had a relaxing weekend! ;)