Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bobby!

Bobby's birthday was on the 16th. The kids love be involved so I let them do almost everything. They saw a question mark candle awhile ago and they decided that it would be perfect for dad's cake so nobody would know how old he's getting! Haha :)





The kids also each picked out their own gift to give him. Lauren got him his favorite cookies.(okay, I might have helped with that one)

Stacia picked out a soccer calender.

Landon got him some Mini Charleston Chews

and Milli got him a glittery bouncy ball!

All of the kids decorated a mug for him.
Bobby and I, went to the Thai House for dinner with the Bender's and we also went to the Real Playoff game with Jeff, which would have been a better birthday present if they would have won but it was still a really fun game. I hope you had a good Birthday babe! I can't wait to celebrate mine in Hawaii!!!!

6 comments:

Tarin said...

It looks like a fun birthday! You have such a cute family.

So when is the trip to Hawaii???

Jane said...

What!!!??? You're coming to Hawaii? when, where? Please let me know, we'd love to see you guys.

Oh, Happy B'day Bobby! Age is just a #, right?

Aloha,
Jane

Toby and Holly said...

Your family is way too adorabe!! I can't believe how big everybody's gotten. It goes by way too fast. Hopefully with the blogs we can keep in touch alot more.

DLUX said...

Omigosh! I laughed out loud when I saw what Milly picked for Bobby! She is so cute!

Kevin said...

Good call going to Thai House. Happy Birthday!

Jane said...

B~
e-mail me at jmoysa@hawaii.rr.com
then I can explain about the ferry, etc.