Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Landon's 5th Birthday














Landon turned 5 years old on Sunday. I can't believe he will be starting kindergarten in just a few weeks. Time goes by so quickly. Anyway, we had a little family party for him and then we went to Build-A-Bear and he of course picked the Karate outfit for his dog. He decided he wanted it to sing happy birthday so that is what it does, but then in the middle of the night last night he started crying quite loudly, I rushed into his room to see what happened. When he finally calmed down, he told me that he changed his mind, he now wants his dog to bark. He was so sad it was kind of cute.

9 comments:

Jane said...

Bobby~
Aloha, it's me Jane Moysa, Traci's mom. I got your blog from Allison's blog.
I was looking at your family one and saw that your folks are looking at a place in Utah? Are they planning on moving?
I put your blog on mine...hope you don't mind. www.northshorenote-jane@blogspot.com
Traci also has one, but has a hard time keeping it up.
would love to hear from you.
Jane

Jane said...

ooppss! it's www.northshorenotes-jane@blogspot.com

forgot the s in "notes"

Heather H said...

Happy Birthday to our favorite little neighbor boy!

queenieweenie said...

What a cute little Bobby!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Landon!

Gina-love your new blog look, very cute! And one of my favorite songs, "imagine"

Lobdell family said...

He is a cutie I mean very handsome. Happy Birthday to him

Tarin said...

Man, if my girls aren't giants next to him someday, I say we arrange a marriage. He's so dang CUTE.

Happy Birthday!

Cami said...

Happy Bday to Lando! Wow...5? Time really does fly!

Unknown said...

aren't you going to give him the "blessing" he wants most for his birthday...a little brother?! =-)