Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lake Powell







We went to Lake Powell for a week without the two babies and it was so great!!! Stacia was in the water all the time. Landon got a little water logged after the first few days but he still had a great time. I got a little more comfortable on the wake board and had alot of relaxation time. Bobby wake boarded and did the wake skate which just seems crazy to me. Bobby took the kids fishing a few times and they loved it. There were So many fish it was insane! We ate a ton, played games, read books, jumped off cliffs, and just had a great time with great friends. Thanks to all those who watched my babies so I could go and relax. Our camera was running out of bateries so I don't have very many pictures but I will get some from everyone else and post them later.

3 comments:

Tarin said...

I'm glad you had such a good trip! It sounds like you got in some well-deserved relaxation time. I can't wait to see some more pics!

Robyn said...

How fun! we are going in a couple of weeks and I need to gear up for the heat with my pasty skin! My kids love it though, so its worth it!

Jamie said...

ok, so I remember Bobby mentioning your blog, so I decided to check it out.

"we jumped some cliffs"??? I think you're being a little too modest - where are the pics of THAT?! For anyone else who reads this Gina was CRAZY and jumped higher - WAY higher - than anyone else w/o even a moments hesitation! You're my hero!