Friday, December 18, 2009

New Moon Party!!

We did it again! We rented a theater for the next installment in the Twilight movie series, "New Moon". It all started way back in April. I told my sister Rachel that I knew someone who already rented a theater for this movie and was already selling tickets. She couldn't believe it because it was 6 or 7 months before the movie! After talking about it with a few people she decided to call the events coordinator who helped us on the last movie. She told her that not only have people already been renting movie theaters for New Moon, but they were already almost sold out for opening day! Of course she went ahead and reserved our theater and that started our crazy 6 month journey of selling tickets and preparing for our private New Moon screening. We had a blast! There is something about watching a movie with a theater full of people you know, or at least know love the series. We ended up selling EVERY SINGLE seat in the house! Which made it even more fun.

The sugar cookies were such a hit last time that we decided to do it again, I know , I look super hot in this picture :)




Don't I make an awesome Bella?


The movie was awesome!!!! I loved it!!!!





We had an after party at my mom's house. It was great to sit and chat about the movie.


My old neighbor Deann Thaxton made these cool cupcakes.



We had a great night and are now looking forward to "Eclipse'', which comes out in June!!! We hope to see you there :)

7 comments:

Lisa Pett said...

hmmm two posts in a row about the Twlight series. I'm sensing an obsession. And I especially love the picture with you as Bella with your two arms.

Rodriginn said...

Looks like it was super fun!!! Wish I had been there to see it with you all. But...I did see it first! (I have to keep rubbing that in or else I feel left out!)
OH! and you do look super hot in that first picture!! But you always look hot...that´s why I hate you!! :)

Heather said...

Are you doing the theater again for Eclipse? If so....I have my check ready and waiting...!

Adam and Dani said...

Like I said on Rachel's blog, I want your red shoes.

Toby and Holly said...

Thanks for your comment on the blog. Wish we lived closer too. Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Mandi said...

Thanks for such a fun evening. It was a blast! Can't wait for Eclipse!

May Family said...

I have not been able to get into the whole twilight books or movies or anything. But it looks like you had a lot of fun. Hope you had a nice christmas.