Monday, December 28, 2009

Bobby's Trip To Seattle

Bobby took a trip to Seattle one week after my trip to Seattle... I know, we should learn to plan better :) Anyway, Jeff got them tickets to the MLS Championship game so he couldn't pass up the opportunity, especially because Real Salt Lake was in it. Lisa Pett told me that going for a soccer game was way less embarrassing than going for Twilight, but that's just crazy talk :)

Bobby served his mission in Seattle and he was able to go see a few things. This is one of the apartments he lived in.


He said that it was red when he lived there so it has been re-painted, which tells you how long ago his mission was, haha


Of course they went to Pike's Market. It was weird seeing his pictures because it was stuff I had just seen myself.

Jeff's friend Brandon, Jeff and ?


Bobby and Jeff on the Ferry to Bremmerton.


I told Bobby that he had to get some good pictures of my boyfriend (Mr. Beckham) while he was there and I think this is a pretty good angle.


They made some awesome signs to cheer on the boys.


RSL WINS!!!!!!!


They also got to attend the after party which was by invitation only. I guess it pays to have connections. This is Bobby with Kyle Beckerman from RSL.


The Championship Cup


They had a great time and are looking forward to next season, Go REAL!!!

3 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Oh how I love and miss Seattle.

Lisa Pett said...

I stand by my statement...

Heather said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous. Can you see how green we are??
Aren't you so glad they won? Otherwise, what would the party have been like?
ps.Dan say he misses Bobby.