Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Field Trip and a Birthday

This year I have Milli in a neighborhood Joy School and last week was her very first field trip. They have been learning about community helpers so we took them to the Lehi Fire Station. They loved it and they even got some cute fireman hats to take home.


Lauren got to come with us so she was a happy camper. She gets pretty mad whenever I drop Milli off without her.


Milli and Lo inside a fire truck.



Bobby's Birthday was yesterday, I think he turned 29 (which makes me 21). We had a little family get together for him and the kids got him a new Wii game. I hope you had a happy birthday babe!! We Love you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

YES!! If you are 21 then I'm 18!!! WAHOO, LOVIN that! Hehe! The girls look adorable at the fire station, how fun!

Toby and Holly said...

Ya seriously I'm all over the age thing! I still feel 21!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE girls and Bobby of course :)

Adam and Dani said...

I'm with you on the 21 thing... I am so not owning up to being well, you know.