Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something's Missing

Stacia's front teeth have been wiggling for awhile now and one of them had gotten pretty loose, but of course she wouldn't let us pull it out. Then, a few days ago, she and Landon were running around and she hit her tooth on something and it didn't come out but it was bleeding pretty bad. So, I convinced her to just let me pull it out which ended up being a little tougher than I expected, I wish I had a picture of her face, she was in shock I think. Needless to say, I don't believe she will ever stand still for me to do that again, but the tooth is out and she looks super cute. Of course the tooth fairy came and she was very excited about that. I feel like she is getting too grown up.





5 comments:

Tarin said...

It's finally out! Congratulations, Stacia. :)

queenieweenie said...

I love those little gap-toothed smiles!

Katie said...

She looks so cute!

Christy said...

Stacia looks so cute with a missing tooth! She is getting too grown up. It's so hard to watch your babies get big, time sure does go by a lot faster! :) Tell her Aunt Lu would pay her to let her pull out teeth. She used to pull the teeth of the kids in her school class. :) Apparently, it was a long time ago. I NEVER let her near MY teeth! (I let my neighbor pull them)

Sally said...

I'm still cringing!!! She looks so cute though! :)