Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lauren is Walking!

So little Lauren is walking which is so cute and so fun. She is very proud of herself, she now expects a round of applause every time she walks anywhere. It does make me a little sad, every time she hits a new milestone I am reminded that she is the last one. Stacia has picked up on this and the other day she said to me " you want Lauren to keep crawling because it makes her seem more like a baby huh?" I told her yes and that it was because we weren't going to have any more babies, and her face fell, it was the first time I was really sad about being done. Then she told me that we still need to have two more boys, I guess she wants thing to be even :)





On a different note, Bobby thinks I am going to give Lauren an identity crisis because she was running around all day in her Cinderella dress and then when it was time for bed I put her in Buzz Lightyear PJ's. I say she is a princess by day and super-hero by night, what's wrong with that?


Also, she has never taken a Binky in her life and all of the sudden she loves them. She steals them right out of Milli's mouth it's really funny.

8 comments:

Tarin said...

I can't believe how fast it has gone. She's adorable, of course. All your kids are.

Heather H said...

That is just too cute!! And when Stacia (and you) get baby hungry just let me know and I will send this new one over to you! :)

Christy said...

That is so cute! I can't believe she is walking, how adorable. The sadness of your last doesn't go away, but does lessen. I feel like I have multiple personalities because I'm excited for Treyson to start kindergarten next year and sad also. hence is life. :)

Sally said...

Aw, my baby is growing up! :) Don't you love how I refer to her as "my baby"? Hey, I have to live vicariously through you!

Katie said...

She is too cute. I think as long as you don't start dressing Landon in the cinderella dress, you'll be fine! :)

May Family said...

When you know you are done having kids it can be a hard thing to say. Lauren is a cutie!

Mandi said...

How fun that she is walking. I always love when my kids start walking until they start getting into everything!! Your kids sure are cute.

Toby and Holly said...

They grow up too fast!! It is so sad:( Those baby days are precious and should be cherished! Because before you know it, they're gone! I love the Buzz Lightyear! She's too cute in them.