Monday, July 23, 2012

Easter

We went down to spend Easter weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Ginn.  We started our Easter festivities with the WORST Easter egg hunt EVER!  We took the kids to a shopping center where they proceeded to line us all up and make us wait for the amazing hunt to start.  When we finally got to start, the line went from store to store to gather eggs.  Each store had about 20 eggs to give out, so the first 20 kids in line had an awesome time!  As for the rest of us we were left with no eggs and trying to explain to our sad and angry kids what had just happened.  Oh well what do you do?  They did have some other fun things to do, like a little petting zoo, so the trip wasn't a total bust.


 There was also a cute place to take pictures.


Hey Stacia, tell me how you really feel!  Hahaha

 Then we got to the real fun, coloring eggs!







 Dad was a big help!


 Ready to go to church and learn about the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. 














 After church we came back to the house for Easter baskets and egg hunting.





Happy Easter Everyone!

3 comments:

Rodriginn said...

Cutest kids EVER!! Their moms a hottie too!!!

Amanda&Wade said...

Seriously, could your family be any cuter!!!! I love the pictures, you all look amazing. I especially love the one of stacia frowning! haha, that made me laugh! But for real... cutest kids ever! And I want your dress :)

Mandi said...

Your family is so cute. Everyone looked fabulous in their Easter clothes. Hope you are all doing well.
I hope you got my invite for my blog. If you didn't let me know and I will send you another one. My email is mlmakrgmal88@comcast.net.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!