Friday, June 26, 2009

Lake Powell '09

The Hillman family was nice enough to let the crazy Ginn's spend a week with them on their houseboat in Lake Powell!! We had such a great time, here is a picture of the whole gang, aren't we a good lookin' bunch?




A lot of people think their kids walk on water, but mine really do!! What a talented boy I have :)





I think Stacia and Abby were joined at the hip. They were always together having a great time. Bobby got Stacia up on the wake board with him which was awesome until they took a tumble, after that she was pretty timid to try anything. She did tell me she would try again next year.



Captain Chris



Chris is super picky, he won't ski unless the water is up to his standards.



Campfire fun







Brett doing some boarding.




So I think I am finally getting better at this wake boarding stuff. I even landed some of those jumps. Yea me :)




Bobby and Abby




Carson on the knee board





Emma and Kelsie



Stacia and Abby




Christian taking Adam and Landon on a hike.



At the end of each day the kids were pooped, aren't they cute when they're sleeping











Jeffery showing off his mad skills.




I am the queen of the cliffs!! I jumped off this same cliff last year. We decided that the water level was 10-15 feet higher this year so the jump isn't as impressive, but still fun.






Eveyone had a lot of fun. Silly boys



Grace



Landon






Abby




Bobby puts us all to shame. He makes everything look so easy, it's very annoying :)






Fishing, fishing, fishing...







There is so much fun stuff to do on the lake!! Thanks again Hillman's, we had a blast!!!

10 comments:

Rodriginn said...

SO, super jealous I am!!!! As usual it looks like you guys had a blast. Some year we´re going to make it out for the week at Powell!!
And you ROCK!! Can I be like you some day?!?!
hugs!

Nik said...

What a fun trip!!! Tell Bobby I am NOT that fat so I should be able to go on the boat!!!!

Christy said...

I'm glad you all managed to have fun, even though we weren't there this year. :) It looks great!

Amanda&Wade said...

You got alot of great pics! I love the walking on water!! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Julie said...

Love Lake Powell looks like fun...glad you got to go:)

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Makes me wanna go!!! Nice job on the wake board!

queenieweenie said...

lucky you! we're going in August and I just got so excited looking at the pics!

Unknown said...

Go Gina!!! I am impressed and didn't know you were so into cliff jumping and wake boarding. I love the pics and am so jealous - I am waiting for our chance to go again. Glad you all had fun!

DLUX said...

Oh man, looks like fun! Can't wait to go too!

The McKell Family said...

Fun pics!!! Love Lake Powell