Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacia!!

Princess Stacia turned 7 years old on Feb. 8th And we had the family over for a little party. She got lots of great gifts and had a wonderful day. It was a Sunday and she insisted on having her hair "bumpy" for church. When I told her I didn't have time she sneakily got her dad to plug in the curling iron and then he came and told me it was ready to go. I asked why she always had to get her way and she replied "it's my birthday". I couldn't argue with that so as you can see she got her bumpy hair-do and she looked beautiful.


The family having a good time at the party.



I caught Rachel and Amanda playing with Stacia's new Barbie's and they were being so serious about it that I couldn't resist sneaking a picture- I guess I shouldn't wonder where Stacia gets her sneakiness from.

This is after they noticed the camera.


Stacia got Sing it for the Wii from mom and dad so she could rock out!

Bobby singing along with Hannah Montana.



Stacia also had a friend party which was so much fun! I gave in and let her invite 12 girls thinking that probably only half would show up, but lucky for her everyone except one could make it. It was a lot but they had a blast!

A bunch of groovy chicks, and one groovy dude.
Rocking out!!

Landon dancing with his "girlfriend" Sage

5 comments:

Tarin said...

Kaiya had a blast - you are such a nice mommy to do such a big friend party. I hope Stacia had a GREAT birthday!!!

Cami said...

7 yrs old...wow! I can't believe she is that old. Crazy. Looks like she had a great bday!

Rodriginn said...

TOO DIE FOR!!!!!
Stacia looks beautiful and so grown up (hate that! the grown up part) And Landon...OH MY GOODNESS!! Could the dancing with Sage be any cuter?!?!?!

Adam and Dani said...

So so cute! I remember when we turned 7! I still can't get over how much Stacia looks like you. It's as if you never grew up...

Guess who will be in Utah Friday until Wednesday...

Our Sweet Life said...

Hi Gina,
I am so glad I came across your blog. It looks like you and your family are doing great! Your kids are adorable and look just like you.
You will have to e-mail me so we can stay in touch. My e-mail is buttersbradton@yahoo.com
Tonya