Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of School

It's hard to believe school has started already. I love to see my kids in their uniforms, they are so stinkin' cute. Landon was a little nervous for kindergarten, but he did great! His teacher told me that he earned 2 green cards fo good behavior and that he was the only one to do so. Landon told me that school was "awesome" and that they got to read two stories, and he made a new friend named Landon Christiansen. He also told his aunt Amanda that he was the "goodest" in his class.
Stacia had a great day also. She was very excited to tell me that she gets three recesses! She also gets to eat lunch at school this year and she thinks that is so cool. She told me she made a million new friends. She was so cute with Landon, when she got home she went right up to him and asked how his first day went. It was one of those proud mommy moments. All in all, a great start to the new school year.



6 comments:

Lobdell family said...

They look great. What schools have the uniforms now?

Heather H said...

AWWWW!!! They are so adorable!! We sure are glad to have you guys as neighbors!

The McKell Family said...

Your kids are getting soooo big!!! They are so cute!!! I found your blog!!!

Kevin said...

Those are the best pictures!

Cami said...

Those uni's are so cute!! I can't beleive they are both in school. How tan is Lando in that pic...he is so stinkin cute.

Sally said...

They are SOOOOO cute in their uniforms!