Monday, June 2, 2008

Graduation '08



Stacia with Mrs. Garrett & Mrs. Miller.



Stacia and BrynleeLandon doing his part in the program. Landon graduated from pre-school on May 22, And Stacia graduated from Kindergarten on May 30. They both love school so they have mixed feelings about Summer break, but they are getting over it. Stacia was so sad to leave her teacher and her class that she started crying at the end of the graduation ceremony. It was so cute and of course it made me start to cry and even her teacher started to tear up. They are growing up so fast I feel like I'm going to blink my eyes and they will be in High School.

1 comment:

Sally said...

So cute! It makes me sad when they cry, Sydney's teacher is retiring so Syd bawled and made her teacher and me cry too! They spend A LOT of time with their teachers and get attached.