Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dentist


Stacia holding her teeth.

Stacia under the gas.


Milli brushing her teeth, Landon watching Dora.






Everyone got a toy!


So Stacia had a loose tooth and she had been wiggling it but it didn't fall out. Then one day she said she felt something in her mouth so I looked and it was her new tooth growing in behind the old one. So I of course freaked out and called the dentist. He told us that she has too small of a mouth and we needed to pull a couple of her teeth to make some room. He also said we are basically screwed because the other two kids have the same problem so I guess it's braces for everyone! Stacia was pretty nervous about getting teeth pulled, but she was so brave!! This was Milena's first dentist visit so we didn't know how she would do but she did great and Landon was just happy to be watching Dora so I don't think he even noticed the dentist.

4 comments:

Heather H said...

What good kids, maybe this should inspire me to make appts for our family. I cant remember the last time I went to a dentist so I am sure he/she will be quite busy in my mouth. Wanna babysit? :)

Sally said...

Wow, I wish my kids were good at the dentist, actually Savannah and Sydney are but Zack totally freaks out! Your kids are so dang cute! I'm so sad I didn't get to watch them...ask me again sometime!

Amanda&Wade said...

I love these pics... milena is the funniest! Love it!

Cami said...

Seriously, your kids are getting so big. I keep thinking Marlana is Stacia!! We need to get to together soon.....